Friday 19 May 2017

Restaurant Review: Baghdadi





Location: Behind Taj Mahal Palace, Colaba


Everything I say seems like an understatement for this place. The food is SUPERB.

Since I stay in Navi Mumbai, its only once in a while that I get to visit Colaba. And, every time I go there, I end up having food at Bagdadi. This restaurant is amazingly cheap. They serve some of the best mutton and chicken dishes.

It is located right behind Taj Mahal Palace hotel. This is one of the oldest places in Mumbai. The place has absolutely no ambiance or decor. Its just like a roadside dhaba. The place is always overcrowded but you manage to get a place to sit and may be sometimes you have to share your table with others. It is open till late night.

During my recent visit here, I had Chicken Kheema, Chicken fry masala and roti. The food is so filling that you feel completely satiated after the meal. We also had Caramel custard which was again yummy. A must visit if you are fond of North Indian and Mughlai food.

I never manage to get any pics of food as I pounce on the food as soon as it arrives at the table and by the time I remember about getting a pic, my plate is almost over.

As for me, waiting for my next visit to Colaba.!!!

Food: 5/5

Service: 4/5

Ambiance: 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment